Welcome to the October 4, 2009 edition of the Carnival of Conservative Conversations.
As always, for our monthly Blog Carnival we select articles from a wide range of topics and expressing a broad range of opinions. This month is no exception. Below you will find opinions, short editorials, commentaries and full articles on such topics as the ongoing health care debate and how Singapore has dealt with their needs in this regard, the continued assertions by liberals that opposition to Obama’s policies is racially linked, illegal immigration, and other current topics.
In addition to posting to our monthly Blog Carnival, we encourage you to submit your articles directly to our editor for possible posting on our site well in advance of the next carnival. Please submit your articles, together with any specific attribution requirements and photograph by emailing our editor at email@example.com
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Chuck presents the following articles, posted at posted at Straight Shooters.
Scott Spiegel presents the following articles, posted at Scott Spiegel.
Everett presents the following articles, posted at Honest Inquiry.
smrtas1 presents the following articles, posted at Conservative Patriot HQ.
Leah L Burton presents the following articles, posted at God’s Own Party.
Olive Farmer presents:
Joe Garecht presents:
The Secrets of Being a Political Entrepreneur posted at Local Victory – Your Guide to Winning Elections, saying, “This is a motivational article we recently published calling on everyone who wants to get something done in politics to be a “political entrepreneur” — that is, to get up and get it done.”
What Will I Do For America? posted at Letters of Republic, saying, “Hold on to your panty hose booooyyyyyyysssss….. it’s a girl and I’m going to figure out how to share the wisdom of Natural Law (but must first understand it) and we have to turn this around……right…..no worries about the external…..lets just move ourselves individually to be better. That will work.”
Andrew Syrios presents:
Healthcare Reform: The Public Option or the Singapore Model | SwiftEconomics.com posted at SwiftEconomics.com, saying, “A better solution to healthcare that no one is talking about.”
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
That concludes this edition. Submit your blog article to the next edition of
carnival of conservative conversations
using our carnival submission form.
Past posts and future hosts can be found on our blog carnival index page.
Related articles by Zemanta
- OBAMA AND ACORN: Why did the president feign ignorance of ACORN when his relationship with the grou… (pajamasmedia.com)
- A Spoonful of Saccharine: American People Support Obamacare (If You Define “American People” to Mean “Mostly Leftists”) ” NewsReal Blog (themunz.blogspot.com)
- TOM BEVAN: Is It Wishful Thinking, or Lying? “So Obama’s assertion he can expand coverage and care… (pajamasmedia.com)
- ACORN Files Suit Against Conserative ‘Pimp’ – And May Give Us A Look At His Funding (crooksandliars.com)
- Videos Put ACORN Under Pressure (npr.org)
- Obama administration severs ties with ACORN in response to Glenn Beck’s criticism (americablog.com)
- Deal: U.N. Inspects Iran Nukes, Tehran hosts 2016 Olympics (scrappleface.com)
- MICKEY KAUS: BREITBART’S LEGACY? “Rasmussen’s latest poll finds, rather unbelievably, that voters … (pajamasmedia.com)
- MICKEY KAUS: “Rasmussen’s robo-poll, which discerned a big bounce in Obama’s favor on health care a… (pajamasmedia.com)
- Adding Fuel to an Already Raging Fire (leatherpenguin.com)
- FactCheck: Fact and Fiction in Obama’s Speech (newsweek.com)
- Obama: Legalize Illegals And Get Them Health Care (alan.com)
- Obama (and John Boehner) on Al Punto (emptywheel.firedoglake.com)
- Baucus, Conrad Cave To Joe Wilson In Health Care Bill (huffingtonpost.com)
- A Hard Line on Illegal Immigrants and Health Care (swampland.blogs.time.com)